Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What a bunch of hotties! ;)

We had our super cute/silly/slightly inappropriate (words that ironically describe our team shenanigans as a whole!) team pics taken about a month ago and we had a blast doing it (if you can't tell just by looking!;) Here it is, PCIM photoshoot...our craziness caught on film!

This one is actually my favorite...even though it looks like I'm totally checking out Kelsey...okay okay I was!;)

Not sure whose hand that is up in the middle...or what it was planning on doing!

There is just something painfully awkward about posing for pictures is spandex...

The awkward spandex pose gets even better when helmets and glasses are added!
"One of these things is not like the other...one of these things just doesn't belong!" (I'll give you a hint it starts with a T - ends in a ayler and slightly resembles a GIANT!! )

Thats a little better...Ruby made the shot!:)

Yay Northwave...allll for the sponsors!

Yes, we were in fact told to "flex" our calf muscles...Nisie and PB couldn't help but checkout the definish'...afterall PB was the sexy calf contest runner up!! I on the other hand lost in the first round! ;)

Ummmm...me and Kelsey are quite close! ;) "Salmon!!"


Awwweee PB! :)

I freakin love this girl!! Kooreman makes me laugh so hard I about pee my pants every time I see her!

Alisha the rockstar!! I'm hoping a little bit of her awesomeness will rub off on me!

Jillian our little junior rockstar!

Jillians little sister Jenna...future champ!

Ummmm...

Unfortunately KK didn't send us her individual pic or Nisie's!!:( However I saved the very best for last!!

THE FLYING V FORMATION!!


Yes that did actually happen!!!! What are team pics without the flying V!! Haha this was Kooreman's idea (couldn't have guessed that!!), as you could see we were supposed to have our serious "hard core" faces on...hah I obviously found that impossible!! I'm not sure how they all kept straight faces while posing, hair done, in spandex, in a V formation for goodness sake!! All things hilarious! I heard rumors that team Skullcandy is picking up the fly V formation at their next team photoshoot! I think the Tease might have to fight off "Sir falls a lot" for the top spot at the point of the V...

Like I said, we are silly and inappropriate (tee hehe) at times...but I wouldn't want it any other way!! I love my team, they have all become my very best friends!:)

1 comment:

  1. That picture is so Tayler!!! It's the signature peace pose!!!

    ReplyDelete